Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm Home!!!

Amy reminded me a few days ago that it has been almost a month since my last post. And so I am now posting again, from home...finally. Rome was great and I am so glad I went, but I am sure glad to be back again too. I just got my final grades...two As and two B+s. I was hoping for better, but I guess that is pretty good too!

Now that I am home, living at Amy and Dave's house, and have three months off for summer, I need a plan. So far I have been hanging around the house, seeing my boyfriend, riding my bike and I had a job interview yesterday as an English tutor for grades 1-8. But other than that I got nothing! I really want to get in shape on my bike and be totally buff and shit for the fall seasons. I'm just a little iffy on how to do that totally! So I am trying to iron that out. Any suggsetions please send them along.

But so far I am bumming around and not up to much. Velo Bella needs to have some rides so that I can get my ass kicked on some climbs and appreciate the descents more! Talk to you guys soon!! Can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think i'm with you on the need some rides part...

welcome back!

-mm