Monday, June 11, 2007

My New Obsession!


Any of you who know me well, will know that I have a tendency to get slightly obsessed with things that I really like. Not neccesarily a bad thing I guess. It could be worse. But my new little obsession is Bikram Yoga. Someone recommended a place to me and I went and am totally in love with it. I may get out of my 90 minute session feeling like someone bent me into a pretzel fifteen different ways while inside a steam room, but it's great! I do get out of there so sweaty though! I soak through a whole shirt . Yes I know that's probably too much information! I do think it will help my cycling though. It's really helping my complete lack of upper body strength as well as a great way of losing weight, which would be wonderful! And I have not had a coke since February 26 and I don't eat candy anymore, which is great! Anyways, Bikram Yoga is awesome! Just thought I'd let you all know!
On a side note...the picture above is simply there because I thought she was pretty hot!

No comments: