Thursday, November 29, 2007

C'est la vie! And not in the good way!

With one more week of class to go, meaning eight more times of sitting through lectures, the semester comes to a close. WOW! Despite the extremely long 15 week semesters Berkeley has, it still has gone by relatively faster than previous terms. And as much as I really am ready for this semester to be over, I am not ready for the semester to be over. I have a 7-10 page poli sci paper due next thursay, an 8-10 page paper for English due next week too, and then finals. Plus, my independent study work needs to be codified into a full-length paper to then be sent out, edited, revised and then sent out to hopefully be considered for publication. But that's all supposed to be done by December 19th! Are you thinking what I am thinking?...meow meow Becky's life is hard meow! Well it is!!

On other notes, I am officially moving up to Women's Bs as of the next cross race, which I am excited about. I am working diligently on my Cal Quilt so that I can send it to my grandfather my Christmas. And it's looking pretty good too! All the stitches are getter better and better as I go along. I will have to post a picture of it soon.

Well this must be a short post, because frankly I am tired, I want to read Bangkok Tattoo, and finally fall asleep. And despite me currently walking Clive Owen in King Arthur, which there's no doubt of how hot he is, I am pretty tired meow meow! So enough for now...and I leave you with this: "And so bad johan but busyly wel ofte." If you figure that line out please let me know because I would love an explanation!

No comments: