Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday!

So it's hump day, and work isn't getting any more interesting! I spend a lot of time dealing with PG&E, which is practically a full-time job around here. It's amazing at the ridiculousness of that company. If they did provide something everybody needed, they would be out of business in a week. But alas, we bow to our public utilities companies, and just accept the fact that they've got us by the balls.

In other news, I did see some cute pictures today, of some very adorable animals.



I am loving, loving! the new Bella kits. I think they are adorable, and can't wait to wear my new Velo Bella jacket when it gets chilly. Which in San Francisco means tomorrow, or right now. As the summer breezes by, I am amazed by how fast things move when you are sitting at a desk all day. I need to get motivated and back into writing, researching, reading, and riding my bike. Any words of inspiration?

No comments: