Friday, February 16, 2007

Bonjour!



Paris is amazing!!! It is so great and if I ever get the chance to move there I am doing it in a heartbeat because of the following reasons:

1. The food is unbelievable! The bread is the best I have ever had! And they have sushi...and thai, and chinese, and greek, and italian, and everything else!

2. The Louvre! Who can pass up living minutes away from the most amazing art collection in the world that you can actually see, unlike the Vatican.

3. The city is totally bike friendly. There are bike lanes everywhere, signs for cyclists, lights at cyclists' height, and everyone cycles! It's great!

4. The Metro! It is amazing. It's organized and fast and comes really often and stays open till around 1 or 2 am.

5. People smile and say hello...I mean Bonjour...all the time.

6. It's so cute! The streets are adorable and even the touristy busy areas are really nice with a huge mix of Parisians and tourists.

7. It's Paris...the Eiffel Tower is so pretty, the Pyramide is gorgeous, Versailles is amazing, everything rocks!

So although I still do love Roma and all it has to offer, the slower more easy going pace of Paris definitely has me hooked. It was such a change of pace from Roma! I had so much fun, even though I am still sick because I went and it rained on and off when I was there, it still was great!

No comments: