Friday, February 9, 2007

Pre Paris!


PARIS - CIAO!!!

So I am hanging out at the Study Center on the internet until my roommate Bita and I, that is the one my age, not Grandma!, are jetsetting off to Paris for five days! WOW! I am so stoked! We are staying at a hostel called 3 Ducks near the Eiffel Tower. Tomorrow we are heading to the Eiffel Tower, the area around, the two Notre Dames, maybe St. Sulpice and the Rose Line. Then Sunday we're off to Versailles and if the weather isn't absolutely terrible, we are renting bikes! I can't wait!!! Hope for no rain! And Sunday is my roommates birthday so we will be celebrating! Bottoms up!!! Then Monday its the Louvre and a little more exploring, and the Catacombs! Tuesday in Montmontre and Sacre-Couer and Moulin Rouge! And Wednesday is open right now! Not exactly sure what we will do. And we return home late Wednesday night! The rest of the week will be spent relaxing before core classes start and possibly a trip to Tivoli or Pompeii.

I can't believe I am off to Paris today! And on the 22nd I am going to the Vatican Necropolis, where St. Peter's original grave is! So Cool! For core classes I am taking Renaissance Art in Rome, Roman Art (Ancient), and Travel Literature in Italy, and Italian! I am excited!

I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I get back! Miss all of you! Miss you guys and good luck on your riding and racing! I have been reading all of your blogs and gather that you are all doing fabulously! Keep it up! Ciao!