Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And So It Begins...


The ending of one thing always seems to lead to the beginning of another. The whole if God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. Well, it seems as though another beginning has begun...cycling!!!! And I could not be happier. No doubt, I came home on Sunday evening a little more bruised, a little more tan, and a lot more exhausted, but I am so happy that mountain and cross seasons have finally dawned upon us.

I counted the number of weekends of cycling starting this last Sunday, and I think it is ten or eleven. It's awesome! Granted I have school and a research paper on top of that, but I couldn't be happier. Plus, on Sunday I noticed how much my technical skills have improved. I can climb tricky stuff that I couldn't last year and descend even harder stuff that even some of the seasoned riders on my team have difficulty with. It rocks! So with that note, here begineth the fall season of scrapes, bruises, exhaustion, long drives, long races, and good dirty fun!

1 comment:

Team Lost Coast Brewery said...

Yeah Becky! You are a badass bella! Props on your technical skills- there has been such a dramatic improvement from last year. I can't wait to see you beatin up on some WBs on the collegaite scene this fall :)