Thursday, September 6, 2007

Political Science...Uhhh!

So...I am currently sitting in my 8am poli sci discussion and really wanting to jump up and yell...WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS CRAP!!!!??? Let's just go read some Middle English, dive into Biblical commentary, see how the Church was regarded in the Middle Ages, and stop talking about this ridiculous political theory crap!! Who's with me?

You might be wondering why I brought up this little tirade. That is because I am a stupid poli sci major and cannot switch to English, otherwise I would be in Shakespeare class wondering how the professor got their PhD. Just kidding. The short of it is that I couldn't switch to English, go to Rome, and graduate on time, so I am finishing poli sci and getting my English minor. But still I am stuck talking about theory in international relations and very bored and would much rather be sleeping in my nice comfortable bed or taking Callie for a walk.

So as you sit and work diligently why don't you think about the paradigms of liberalism, constructivism and realism! Enjoy, your brain might hurt as much as mine does!

No comments: