Monday, February 11, 2008

He left no time to regret!

I accomplished everything on my list today! Yay! I danced, i rode, i worked, i studied, i rode again, i danced, i changed, i worked out, i came back!
The weather was great most of the day! As I was coming back into the City the weather was still great. I went to get on my bike and take a ride, and thank god I put on some arm warmers and a vest because as I made my way down to the beach the fog was rolling in!!! Nonetheless I had a great work out, rocking Amy Winehouse all the way up 7th ave and to the house! It has been a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be able to do all that in a day and then come home at 2:30 in the AM to get up and do it all again today. Just thinking about it makes me tired -I need a glass of wine!

xxx sex stories said...

I caught myself from falling at his doorway, which he hadnt closed. He was now allwoman.
animal sex with women stories
male masturbation with mom stories usa
xnxx sex stories g string sex
incest sex stories extreme
nifty erotic gay stories archive
I caught myself from falling at his doorway, which he hadnt closed. He was now allwoman.