Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Last First Day!

Today was my last first day as an undergraduate at Cal! Craziness! I can't believe that this is my last semester at Cal. I am graduating in May. And if anyone asks what I am doing for my year off, I am not sure and trying to figure it out. Any ideas of what someone who wants to teach medieval English literature should do for a year while I take my GREs and apply for grad school? If so please forward them asap.

But back to my last first day...I have two English classes this semester: medieval English lit and lit and history. Then have two poli sci classes: research and methods, and constitutional law. Now this constitutional law class is going to be very interesting. The professor says he's been teaching since "nineteen hundred and sixty-eight," that's how he said it. He began the class by providing a life history and talking about how all his family spoke of growing up was politics...that's it. Plus, he speaks under his breath and sort of mumbles. And we are in this classroom that was designed when someone thought people would be 4'10'' and 100 lbs for the rest of time, so we are all packed in like sardines. It's lots of fun! The whole class will be interesting and I will update as interesting news comes in.

1 comment:

Scott Armstrong said...

You could spell your own blog's name right.