Friday, January 25, 2008

Rain Rain Rain!

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day!

I know we need the rain. We need snow in the mountains to help California's constant water shortages in the summer. We need rain to water all of the plants and grasses. We need the rain so we Californians are not constantly spoiled by good weather. But really, this rain is becoming quite annoying. Especially when I am supposed to pick up my new motorcycle tomorrow.

Tomorrow my dad is coming up to San Francisco to sign the last of the papers, pay the remaining balance, and hand over the pink slip for the scooter. Then a Kawasaki Ninja 250 is mine. Did I mention it has only 20 miles on it! And it's black with red flame decals. I am excited. But with this rain, how am I supposed ride home and enjoy my new bike?

Plus on top of it all I really want to ride my bicycle! Maybe tomorrow will bring brighter prospects!

No comments: