Thursday, January 31, 2008

At least the Seats are Comfortable!


The new building on Cal's campus that has been being built since my freshman year is finally finished and inhabitable. It's named after someone who I don't know and probably never will. Nonetheless, I have a lecture in this new, state-of-the-art building. Unfortunately the lecture is Poltical Science 3: Research Methods (i.e. Stats for Social Scientists). It is so very boring, and of course I have to take this class. No choice. No chance for escape. No getting out.

But...the seats are amazingly comfortable! I am serious. This seats are large, squishy, and with enough room so you don't feel like you are on top of your neighbor. I tend go for the one seat barrier rule though, if at all possible. The only problem with this is that if someone comes in late, you are the person they may attack for a seat. And no matter what you are probably going to get a person who elbows you every few minutes with a "What did he say?" or the person who must have ran 5 miles before coming to class or the person whose cells phone keeps buzzing throughout class! It's a risk, but I have secrets as how to avoid this. If I told you I would have to kill you! Sorry.

On a final note...i heard it's supposed to stop raining next week. Thank the lord. The deluge is nearly over! When I see the dove return with a small branch I will let you know immediatly.

No comments: