Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am so Excited!


I can't believe it! It's almost here! On Tuesday I leave the house around 11am so El Sexy Boy can drive me to SFO for my flight at 2:10pm. I'm still not packed, of course! I still need to get euros, call Cingular, do laundry, decide what I am taking, clean up, and finally freak out because I am going on a 4 and 1/2 month vacation! This morning it is definitely becoming more and more real to me because it is so close now. Before it was like: Yeah, I am going to Rome. Now it's like: HELL YES I AM GOING TO ROME!!!!

I think I am too excited to type right now! I'll blog more about this later!

3 comments:

marscat said...

woohoo!

and don't forget to thow a penny in that fountain and make a wish.

have a good time.

Unknown said...

Yippie!!!!

and not so yippie (we'll miss you)

so you have to keep us posted on everything/your adventures!!!

Ippoc Amic said...

there is a great restaurant in the trastavere area on the other side of the river, we'll post it once we remember the name...have a great time - Rome is so fun...