Saturday, January 6, 2007

Okay, so here is some New Year's Fondue Madness

IT WAS MADNESS ALRIGHT! GOOD JOB EVERYONE WHO WENT TO THE HILL CLIMB, CAUSE NO ONE HERE EVEN CAME CLOSE TO MAKING IT!



Sabine is so adorable!




See how close the chocolates are...I think this was before the main attack on them!




Jeff clark...enough said!




That would be the beginning of two and half bottles of Petron!




It's just a pipe man!



Olaf was a little tired! And had chocolate all over him!

Our vintage ride was so much fun! I don't think any of us have ever peddled slower!


Laura and Jen with Jeff Clark in the park! Yes I was taking pictures while riding!

SO I HOPE EVERYONE IS EXCITED TO SEE SOME PICTURES! AS THE REST OF YOU WERE TOO SHNOCKERED TO TAKE ANY! I HAD SO MUCH FUN! IT WAS DEFINITELY EPIC! ONLY THING I REGRET IS I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE OF BRENT IN DAVE'S GREEN KIMONO OR ANNA AS THE CYCLING SHERPA!

<

3 comments:

Ippoc Amic said...

heard olaf had quite a lot of cholocate...are those smudges on his shirt really chocolate...

marscat said...

cute pic of the wasted one...

Velo Bella said...

yes, thats really chocolate and yes, thats really a disco ball