Thursday, December 14, 2006

And so it begins...

Today, in approximately 13 minutes, the true rush of finals starts for me. Well actually it started on Saturday: the library is open 24 hours, you see college students up before the sun, going to bed long after, the relentless studying, cramming, extra office hours, coffee, deprivation of sleep. You know what I'm talking about. Anyways, my art history final starts in very very soon and I thought I'd write a blog to take my mind off of it for a minute. Distract me from the psychos who freak out right before an exam and make me freak out.

Then I'm going for a ride. Raining or not I want to get on my bike. I want to have fun and forget about studying, for 2 hours at least. I'm so tired. I still think I am recovering from the race on Saturday! WOW!



Wish me luck everyone!!!!!! It's almost over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey becky, when you're through with finals can you give me a call/email. I need to ask you a favor of checking in at the local berkeley shops for our stolen bikes.

but after finals, okay.

good luck! I sure don't miss those days:-)

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

time to breed.

X Bunny said...

nice job at the race!!

you got your name announced a few times....