Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's Been Too Long!


Well it has been pretty much forever since my last post. However, it has been a successful few weeks. I got through finals and final papers, which was amazing because I almost thought I wouldn't! And then I packed up my place, ordered the storage locker, my dad and loaded it up, and then I moved into Amy and Dave's until I go to Rome...I can't wait!!!

As far as school goes I did really really well. I have most of my my grades and I got a B+ in my Van Eyck to Bruegel class, and my Poli Sci class, an A in my Southern Baroque class, and I should be getting an A in my English class, which means my GPA will raise to a 3.178! I am so so stoked about it! I did so well this semester, despite racing every weekend practically, crashing for a while, working, being more tired than ever, and having a god awful roommate! I made it and I am so happy its over!

So in 20 days I get on a plane at SFO and fly to Munich and then to Rome and start my four and half months of complete debauchery! It really won't be real until I land because I still haven't really understood that I am really going yet!

---

By the way I can't wait until New Years Eve! Fondue and Champagne...two of my favorite things!

3 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

cheesey gigglins await!


tell Amy n' Dave that i plan on smooching both them buggars.

with tongue!

marscat said...

congrats on your grades...and i am overcome with jealousy. 4.5 months in rome. i was there for one week and fell in love with the place...

Unknown said...

congrats becky, now wee have another reason to party!!! see you sunday night!