Sunday, December 3, 2006

I'm Doomed...


So now that I have broken down and added blogging to the list of things to do while online, I have now been lost to those of you who constantly blog, post, respond, put up pictures, videos, etc and will forever now be consumed by the undeniable urge to Blog!!! But I guess I cannot complain because at least now when I check all of your Blogs I can also give you something to read and take up more and more of your time that we all spend on the amazing and 'how could you live without it' internet! So in an hour or so we are off to Coyote Point to race and experience the general debauchery of cyclocross. Until then I will settle back into 'Piers Plowman' and the exploration of the infamous ending written by 'John But.' So here's to the wonderful world of blogging and soon I will break down Dave...um I mean El Sexy Boy...and get him to make his own blog. It will read: "I almost hit someone today. The weather was good." If anyone has any usefull blogging tips please forward.

3 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

doomed, DOOMED i tell ya!!

mwaahaahahaa ...

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

welcome to the dark side.....I tried not to get sucked in but alas! blogging will rule your life. just tell your profs that you couldn't finish your papers because you were busy trying to find the perfect graphics for your latest post or writing witty comments on everyone else's blog. right!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

oh, you've gone and done it now....