Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Okay, so here's my break!


Well, I am 7 pages in to my 10-12 page paper on Durer's Apocalypse Series and it's 7:30, this is a good sign. Maybe I will get to bed before the wee hours and actually be affored some sleep this evening! That is before I wake up and begin my next paper! And studying for that pesky poli sci final! So this is how I am spending my ten minute break from the paper writing: pacing up and down the hall of the art history library and blogging!

So I will forget the complaining for a moment...just a moment...and express my super super enthusiasm for this weekend. It's sad when a weekend of course building and working my ass off on a bike is what I consider my reprieve from school! But after that final on thursday night, I am running straight home, and I might possibly just drive to that final so I don't have to march to 20 minutes back to my place, and then get in my car and head for the city to hook up with Amy and Dave so we can drive to Watsonville! By the way, Hernando I expect an overly full glass of wine, if not the entire bottle, handed to me when we see you on Thursday around 9 or 10! Ok? But this weekend will be a lot of fun and if I'm lucky enough and the gods smile upon me I will win that cross bike too!

So here's to sweating, and pushing it when I have nothing left, and giving it my all because after this there's nothing more I have to give...oh yeah, I guess I should do that on the Saturday race too! Ha ha! And thank you all for your comments, they make me laugh when all I want to do is cry...I told you the complaing was only to be forgot for a moment! See you all soon and I'm looking forward to big, big hugs!

---

So if you all were wondering what the hell Durer's Apocalypse Series looks like, here it is. This is the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse unleashed upon the earth at the breaking of the first through fourth seals by the lamb. I feel like they are my professors and I am the one on the ground! Only kidding...those professors are miiiiiinnnnneeee, bitch!!!!!

2 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

the wine will be flowing like beer, baby.


... and Durer only did the prints for money, bitch.

his real wood went for the paintings.

oh, daddy. suffer for your art!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

oh, you artsy types...so serious.