Monday, December 11, 2006

The Weekend becomes the Week!

This weekend was pretty much...how do I put it...EPIC!!! The mud, the rain, the dirt, the running, you all know what I mean! And the party in Campbell was a lot of fun! Thank you Miss Mary...even though I didn't get the damn sunglasses!

So I am back at school...waiting for a review session to start at the moment...and I have three finals and a paper, but at least there's no class this week and I'm not working too much! OH MY GOD! I just saw someone walk in with a puppy, be right back! Okay I'm back and that puppy was extremely cute...this is why I need a camera phone. I could take a picture of him!

The best part of yesterday, other than Dave and I continuous saying how much our legs hurt and how tired we were, is when I found out that this was in my Offical Tiki Trot Finisher Goodie Bag:



It now will remain on my desk and possibly come to Rome as a reminder of how much I will miss all of my Bellas! Don't worry I even added some flair to Amy's road bike that I'm riding. (See under the saddle...It is a small lei with blue flowers. Along with the underseat pack it is supposed to give the blue and gold look)



Isn't the bike pretty! Especially when leaned up against my mountain bike in my apartment! Well I would much rather be sleeping, and I think I will take a nap after work, but I must go and start my review session for Northern Renaissance Art! This weekend rocked! But I am exhausted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay to go becky, hang in there, the semester's almost over...

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

becky, I've got a couple of watsonville pics of you here -- bellabear pics