Thursday, December 7, 2006

Getting there...


So I turned in my 12 pager on Durer yesterday morning, had my health clearance doctor's appointment and got it FedExed off, turned in my second art history this morning and I am some how getting closer to be done! And I have haven't had a complete nervous breakdown. (I know, I'm dramatic, but isn't that what you are supposed to do in college?) And the CAL gods, yes CAL has gods, many of them, and some of them are very, very evil, have smiled upon me! I talked to my Poli Sci GSI yesterday and she is going to let me take the final I was supposed to take tonight, tomorrow afternoon! How great is that?!!! I get an extra night to study and after she told the acid in my stomach actually stopped bubbling up and I began to breathe once again.

So sadly I will not be making it down to Surf City until tomorrow afternoon instead of tonight, but I won't be failing my Poli Sci Final. That was such a relief! Although I will definitely miss setting up the course, hopefully I will be able to get down there with some time to at least see what you guys have done! If not I will just hang out and serve wine on Friday night!

---

By the way, Berkeley has the fattest, most obese squirrels in the world. I saw one this morning that was easily comparable to a 400 pound human! They really are huge, and are not afraid of humans at all! They'll walk right up to you and beg for food! They are scary are fuck and I really don't like them! Maybe I can try and hit one with my bike...no I don't want to get squirrel blood on my bike! He he!

5 comments:

marscat said...

aww squirrels are cute...fatter the better.

BELLA BEAR said...

Cute...maybe those nice sqirrels you see at the park, but not these Berkeley squirrels, they are evil! I have actually heard stories of sitings where the aquirrels have bloody mouths like they just killed something!

But those other squirrels are cute!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

hey now!

be nice, squirrels are people too!

X Bunny said...

better watch it,
some of us are part squirrel

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

pissed!!!