Monday, December 4, 2006

Class, Papers, Finals...When am I going to Italy?


So this week is pretty brutal! Sometimes I really wish I did not go to Cal and I went to an easier school that did not expect so much out of you! I have an art history paper on Durer's Apocalypse Series due on Wednesday, another art history paper on Nicolas Poussin due Thursday, and a poli sci final on Thursday too! Oh yeah don't forget I have three more finals after that, another paper, and the race this weekend. The last paper is on Piers Plowman and that's pretty much the only thing I want to work on because it is so intersting and cool!

So I need good vibes, lots of them, sent my way and any extra energy anyone has lying around please wrap it up and send it to me! I would be very very thankful.

Well my saving grace in all of this work is I get to move out of my place after I am finished, bum around at Amy and Dave's for two weeks and then get on my flight to fly to Rome for four months! Hopefully I get through the next 2 1/2 weeks and make it to December 18th, the last day I have finals! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

X Bunny said...

study breaks are the key

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

which implies, i believe, that some studying must be done (like 15 minutes a day or something), so that the rest of the day can be a "study break"

Anonymous said...

when in Rome.... blah blah.
I like to take breaks too. lots of them, like 8 or 9 of them

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

hey, um, this is my THIRD comment!

I better get hooked up soon!

marscat said...

i am so jealous...i want to go to rome for 4 months.

i once wrote three term papers in one night. three very bad papers...and this was before computers when we used a thing
called a typewriter and lots of whiteout.

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

Thank you little Bella Bear!!!

Ew. I remember typing. And whiteout. Ew.

Ippoc Amic said...

bellabear...on the southside, we live within walking distance of several good margarita joints...and Rome...we got lost one night but it was lovely...and GOOD LUCK on the finals...